Monday, December 14, 2009

{FEAR THE LORD}

Today God showed me that He wants me to TRUST Him...without questions, challenges, requests of clarification, explanation, reasons...or anything! God searches for my unconditional obedience and dependence on Him alone. When the Bible says "fear the Lord" (i heard on the radio) it means submitting yourself unconditionally to the Will of God.

I want to be able to Love Him to the point that I can trust Him alone and Obey Him all the way. No one else but HIM 100%...so that I may fear Him as He wants me to..through my obedience.

"Hezekiah trusted in the Lord, the God of israel. There was no one like him among al lthe kings of Judah,either before or after his time. He remained faithful to the Lordin everythin gand he carefully obeyed all the commands the Lord has given..."2 Kings, 18: 5

2 comments:

Nadia said...

It's a huge moment when you surrender all to Him!

Nat said...

Amen sisters!
..only harder to do than it is to say.