Friday, December 11, 2009

Praise Him

12-11-09

Today was especially challenging at work but God helped me get through it all...and my patients were doing better. I prayed for them...and feel that God is healing them, both inside and out.

From ACTS 20:24
My Life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus--The work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God.

That should be every believers 'purpose in life'! That is what I want to feel and do! I want to be that committed and excited to spread His word and do the work He has prepared, or even assigned to me...

also in the 33rd verse quotes Jesus "It is more blessed to give than to receive"
a motto I want to add to my daily life.I want to Give joy, blessings, love and that which God provided so I can be a vessel, a tool in His hands.

"Praise the Lord!" shouts David in verse 14 chapter 148. and my heart does just that. For He alone is worthy of all praise.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Thank you Vicky for the reminder of we ALL should be doing...I love moments like that...when our heart is filled with Priase to The One Above!

Thanx for posting...finally!

Nadia said...

God sure is amazing!!!