Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Where did the time go???

Hi everyone!

It seems like it's been ages since I've blogged, and a few times when I had the motivation to do so and didnt..the inspiration went away...

so...I'm getting back on track. enough slacking! lol..
So much has happened, I feel like I grew an inch =) (not litteraly)
...I don't even know where to start. Well, yesterday was our 1 month aniversary since my husband and I got married...:)) There was soo much preparation invovled in planning the wedding and the time before was so stressfull, but it was wonderful to sit back and watch everything that you've been planning with God's help come together as the final piece at the wedding. =) God is Truly Amazing and I believe HE blessed our wedding and our marriage.

The past month has been a great learning experience...I understand my mom a whole lot better now (and why she HAD the right to get upset with me when I didn't help out around the house)..b/c when you're the lady in charge...if you don't do it...it wont get done! and every bit of help is much appreciated! ...So much to do, in so little time...
I also think I understand my dad a little bit more too....so many dicisions to make and many little tasks; there's the bills, and the new account set-ups, will it be comcast or AT&T, sprint or T-Mobile, etc...etc...etc...

Overall.. lot's to do, but it all comes with the warm feeling inside that now you are a new family, and have eachother to lean on...and ofcourse God in the center.

I feel like I never have enough time...feels like I had more time when I was working and in school full time...=) but I think that just sctructures your schedule better...

Anyhow..just wanted to say hello, I'm back.. hopefully will post more often...

P.S... 2nd semester nursing school begins in ....about 13 days...! I'm excited and scared! Keep me in your prayers!!!

God Bless....

Heres a few pictures from our wedding!! JULY 10, 2010....



1 comment:

Nadia said...

Your wedding was a blessing! God bless your family! :) It was an honor to be part of your wedding party!