Friday, July 17, 2009

"RIP Dima Tsverinko"


RIP DIMA TSVERINKO

What Just happened, an accident?
How can this be? What’s going on, I’m in so much pain I’m all covered in blood?
What’s wrong with me legs I can’t feel them
It wasn’t my fault I promises you I looked both ways it wasn’t my fault,
OH Dear God Please Help me Don’t Let me die.
Where are they taking me? "Sir Can you hear me, sir can you open your eyes?" Oh Lord Help me please, Save my Life
I’m so young, this can't be it i just got Married and we are expecting a baby i can't die, I can't leave Nastya and the baby, "sir stay with us, can you hear me? I'm loosing him, we need to operate now"
My Body went through so much, doctors worked on me for a long time fighting for my life trying everything in there power to save me, but my soul left my body, what's happening now? I can see my body on the table, And the doctors all Around me and i could see my family and friends in sorrow weeping so loud, I wanted to comfort them, I wanted to hug my beautiful wife and tell her I Love her, I seen my mom, dad and my family I wanted to tell them that I missed them so much and I really was looking forward to seeing them but I couldn’t, So what's going on? Why can’t they see me? Why don’t they talk back to me?
And The Light is so bright out here, where am I?
Dima It is time,
Angel said, time for what did I die? Time for us to go I'm taking you home, there you won’t feel any pain, so this is it I won’t see my family and friend again? I won’t hug my wife and tell her I love her? But I can’t leave my wife and unborn child, who will look out for them and take care of them if I’m not here? I will take care of them GOD answered,
I will Help your family and friends get through this hard time, they will feel sorrow and pain, they will say we lost a good person, but that's not true, i have taking you in to my kingdom, they will ask me “WHY, WHY have you taking him way from us, he was so young?”
My answer is I know best I am your GOD for I do things you don't understand now, but you will soon.
And as for your family and Friends you will soon be reunited with them in heaven
So GOD opened the Gates of heaven and took Dima from this earth.
Dima was a big part of our life he was Our Friend and our Brother in Christi, He was a Husband, a soon to be Father, a Son and a Brother. he will live in our memories and our heart for ever.
Dima Tsverinko had a Big Heart he was always willing to help others
He Was Always there when you where down,
His sense of humor always lifted up your sprit
He was one of the happiest people I ever known
He was a really good friend you could ever ask for.
DIMA You will be missed deeply


By Alina Gurskiy

2 comments:

Nadia said...

Thank you for this poem Alina! We will definitely miss Dima!

Victoria said...

aww i miss him! Alina thanks for sharing