Sunday, February 15, 2009

Inspirational posts...

I just want to say thank you ladies for all the inspirational and encouraging posts on this blog so far...or rather I thank God that through your posts I am inspired...

Often times, stories or lessons shared by people have a greater impact on me than just listening to a lecture. Real life examples of how God uses ordinary people to reveal HIS will and show HIS Glory are so touching and inspirational that I am filled with tears inside.
I think these are visible "fruits" of the fact that we are LIVING Christians, and God is working in us or through us.

To those of you who visit our blog and have something encouraging/ inspiring to say but can't because you are not a "contributor" on this blog...use this post as a way to share your inspirational stories...just simply click to leave a comment, and share your story.

You can be an annonymous author if you'd like, or leave your name, ...up to you..I just want to read more about how GOD works through his poeple
today.

Thank you in advance!
May God Bless.

2 comments:

Nadia said...

God answers prayers so fast at times! We had a prayer meeting like two weeks ago and we asked God to help us expand our church walls so our church could be active not only inside its walls (in church services) but also on the outside where a majority of the church folks live their day-to-day lives. We also prayed that newcomers/visitors would find our church welcoming and loving. Thirdly, we prayed for evangelism that's occuring here locally and worldwide. I just reflected back on how God has in fact answered our prayers all along! I was slow to realize that God was gradually giving us the idea of doing a Christian women's blog and we now are able to reach outside the areas of our church to others! The prayer to God about evangelism is also being answered! We see lots of newcomers that visit in our church and some of them come back again!!! God has been very good to us!!! All praise to Him!!!

Nat said...

I am totaly with you!!! God is AMAZING! ...

Just a quick little insight of how God works in my life on a daily basis...I do talk a lot about this at the prayer group meetings, but here it is: It always amazes me when things/facts/lessons/ideas/phrases/etc...are constantly repeated. What I mean for example, is when I read the Bible in the morning, and a phrase or a certain lesson stand out to me...I then hear the same topic covered at a radio broadcast on a christian station, then later on a song will come on the radio with the phrase repeating itself...not to stop there, when I get to church, the preecher reads either the same verse from the Bible, or speaks on a similar topic...!!! It takes my breath away, God is amazing and His Holy Spirit works through different people to impress the same subject on their hearts, the subjects and topics that are needed most at a certain time.
This has been happening day in and day out...it is also my constant reminder that God is alive in my life and HE is always teaching me and showing me where I need to improve in my life.