Thursday, January 8, 2009

The very first special posting!! Yea!!

Hello there! Me and my bestest girl friends are the writers of this blog. Many of what has to be said on here is based on our deep Christian beliefs and is not meant to offend anyone. If this blog offends you than I would nicely ask you to find another blog. Some of the things that my friends have to say are really meaningful and we would appreciate feedback from the readers. The purpose of this blog is to share many of our questions and insights as well as communicate with others on their opinions and beliefs. It's supposed to be a fun blog and we look forward to many visitors and friends to add onto this blog. Blessings!!!

2 comments:

Nat said...

Wow! finaly! I'm supper excited! Thanx Nachos for starting this...it's so official!! Aaaahhh...i'm not sure what i'm doing here..you gotta explain! ...blonde moment! lol...luv ya much!

Marinchik said...

All of you gurls i am really happy that you are doing this... I ♥ reading what you guys have written and i wouldnt go to a another blog...this is just perfect for me, i have been praying to God to send me or show me a better understanding of christianity...You the answer to my prayers..thank you....